Before you add the DNS records to your Google Domains, you must configure your domain in Way. See our full guide about connecting your domain to Way here.
1. Access your Google Domains account
2. Click on the domain you would like to use for your Way landing pages.
3. In the left menu, select DNS. A new page will appear.
4. Scroll until you find the “Custom resource records” section. If you want to use a subdomain, see step "5. Subdomain configuration". If you want to use the root domain, see step "6. Root domain configuration".
5. Subdomain configuration (if you want to use something like "subdomain.yourdomain.com")
5.1. In the "Name" field, type the subdomain you would like to use for your pages. Examples: pages, promo.
5.2. In the "Type" field, select the option CNAME.
5.3. In the "TTL" field, inform: 1H.
5.4. In the "Data" field, inform: pages.way.live.
5.5. Click the button "Add".
6. Root domain configuration (if you want to use something like "yourdomain.com")
6.1. In the "Name" field, type @. This character is used to refer to the root domain.
6.2. In the “Type” field, select option A.
6.3. In the “TTL” field, enter 1H.
6.4. In the “Data” field, inform the IP 220.127.116.11.
6.5. Click on the “Add” button.
NOTE: We recommend that you also configure the “www” subdomain if you are using the root domain for Way. To do so, follow step “5. Subdomain configuration” and, in 5.1, enter “www” in the "Name" field.
Yay! You have configured Google Domains to route your Way landing pages. Now, just wait for the records to propagate to the internet. This can take a few minutes or even hours in extreme cases.